F as in FLYING CARPET.
F as in FREE SHOW.
F as in FULL MOON.
F as in THIS SATURDAY. (deal with it)
That's right. It's gonna be a full moon for Saturday's Flying Carpet comedy extravaganza. You'll finally have an excuse for being all hairy and breaking the law.
Sat, June 30 @ 7pm
Downstairs At Mo Pitkin's
34 Ave A (Btwn 2 & 3 St)
If you don't come, you're silly. Check out this lineup:
- Reggie Watts (http://www.reggiewatts.com/)
Freestyle soul comedy beatbox confusionist. DO NOT MISS!
- Rob Cantrell (http://www.robcantrell.com/)
Last Comic Standing finalist, host of Chronic Comedy crowd at Comix.
- Joe Mande (http://www.joemande.com/)
Host of J/K at Rififi. Big city comedian.
- Brian Koppelman (http://www.myspace.com/bk15)
Screenwriter of Ocean's 13 and Rounders, Caroline's, Stand Up NY.
- Dan Soder (http://www.myspace.com/scareddan)
K-Rock, Comedy Village, Stand Up NY.
- Mike O'Rourke (thinks the internet is for dorks)
Last show we did together he almost got arrested. Really.
- Matt Ruby (http://www.sandpapersuit.com)
Loves the voodoo you do so well.
And just to finish you off, watch Reggie Watt's perform "Out of Control":
...That's just sick. It's beyond sick. It's dead. Totally dead. See you Saturday.
Permalink | 6/26/2007