FREE comedy extravaganza
Tue, Jan 15 (9:45pm)
RIFIFI at 332 E. 11th St. btwn 1st and 2nd Ave.
HOSTED BY MATT RUBY
* God's Pottery - Christian acoustic folk duo, new record out on Comedy Central Records
* Tony Pizzazz & Dr. Xanax - UNBELIEVABLE magic act from Boston...so good it's criminal
* Master Lee - Kung Fu comic with appearances on Conan O'Brien, Showtime At The Apollo, America's Most Wanted, & Sesame Street
* John F. O'Donnell - ECNY Emerging Comic Award nominee
* Dan Curry - Comic, author, and comic strip artist
Sandpaper Suit is NYC standup comic Matt Ruby's (now defunct) comedy blog. Keep in touch: Sign up for Matt's weekly Rubesletter. Email email@example.com.
Next Tuesday's Flying Carpet: Christians, Criminals, and Kung Fu
Moving on/Subscribe to my newsletter
I only post on rare occasions here now. Subscribe to my Rubesletter (it's at mattruby.substack.com ) to get jokes, videos, essays, etc...
Even the best standups seem to just scrape by. Then you hear about a guy who got a late night writing gig. Pay's nice. Long hours but he...
Patton Oswalt preaches love instead of hate in standup. “Actually, I think when you’re younger, anger and comedy mesh together very, very w...
Never been to a Letterman taping. But I've heard the studio is chilly due to Dave's orders. Was talking about it the other day with ...