- Video debut of The Hip Hop Pirate
- Video: A gay heckler yells "fuck you" to me
- I don't care if your email is "Sent from my iPhone"
- Go for the killer set or churn out new material?
- Louis CK on "brushback pitch" jokes
- "This is a roomful of people who would like for you to stop talking"
- Howard Stern and the truth
- Alec Baldwin: "I'm going to win"
- Jerry Seinfeld on comedy: "Just work!"
- 16 things/people I've seen at open mics that were unintentionally funny
- White audiences and comedy about race
- Alternative names for Nerve.com's outrageous sex positions
- What it's like to do a talking head piece for MTV
- Video: DJ Underground
- Does great comedy have to come from a personal place?
- Video: "White Collar Comedy with Mortimer the Steel Baron"
- An in-depth analysis of that creepy Fox NFL robot
- A collection of Charlie Rose interviews with comedians like Seinfeld, Rock, Chappelle, Martin, Rickles, etc.
- Making Fun of the Zebras isn’t Edgy [at Dead Frog]
The "best of" category includes some more top posts from '08 and earlier too.
While we're looking back, I also want to say thanks to all you regular readers out there. It's been great to read your comments and hear your feedback when I see you out in person. It's humbling to me that people actually read this thing and find it enjoyable. So thanks again and happy new year!
Permalink | 12/31/2008